Posted on April 23 2020
Thai Spring Roll Wraps from the Sedona® Dehydrator
- 4 cups young thai coconut flesh, cleaned
- 4 tbsp golden flax seed, ground
- 1/2 cup water
- Blend in high speed blender until thick and creamy.
- Spread over lined dehydrator tray to 1/8 inch thickness.
- Dehydrate at 118 degrees for 10 hours.
- Remove from liner and cut into desired shape.
Filling Ingredients (Makes 6):
4 leaves napa cabbage
1 cup shredded carrot
1 cup julienne cucumber
1 cup julienne squash
6 green onions
1 large avocado cut into 12 slices
- Cut the leafy section away from the napa cabbage and slice the rib into long skinny pieces.
- Layer on the cutting board first the coconut wrap, then across the first inch of the wrap the left section of the napa, followed by 1/6 of the napa rib, 1/6 portion of all other veggies.
- Repeat until all 6 wraps are full. Roll tightly and serve with your favorite dipping sauce and lime! Enjoy!