4 cups young thai coconut flesh, cleaned
4 Tbsp golden flax seed, ground
1/2 cup water
1 cup diced tomato
4 leaves napa cabbage
1 cup shredded carrot
1 cup julienne cucumber
1 cup julienne squash
6 green onions
1 large avocado cut into 12 slices
- Blend all wrap ingredients in a high-speed blender until thick and creamy.
- Spread over lined dehydrator tray to 1/8 inch thickness.
- Dehydrate at 118°F for 10 hours.
- Remove from liner and cut into desired shape.
- For the filling ingredients, cut the leafy section away from the napa cabbage and slice the rib into long skinny pieces.
- Layer on the cutting board first the coconut wrap, then across the first inch of the wrap the left section of the napa, followed by 1/6 of the napa rib, 1/6 portion of all other veggies.
- Repeat until all 6 wraps are full. Roll tightly and serve with your favorite dipping sauce and lime! Enjoy!
Thai Spring Roll Wraps
Tools to prepare your recipe
Liquid error (sections/pf-32745116.liquid line 287): product form must be given a product