Garden Pesto Roll-Up
Jenny shows us how to make a light and tasty raw wrap using a blender and Sedona Express Dehydrator. This is an easy fill-your-own wrap that's great for adding plant-based living foods into your diet. You can use a variety of nutritious leafy greens in your own custom wraps. This delicious wrap can easily be taken on-the-go.
Total time: N/A
By: Jenny Ross
1 cup dark or golden flax
1 zucchini, sliced
2 cups water
leafy greens of your choice
- Pour the flax into a blender and blend for 20-30 seconds, or until fine.
- Add zucchini slices and two cups of water into the blender and blend until liquified and smooth.
- Pour the "batter" onto a nonstick drying sheet.
- Spread out the batter evenly across the drying sheet. Make sure it is about 1/4th inch thick.
- Dehydrate in the Sedona on Raw Mode at 118ºF for 8 hours minimum.
- Remove the wrap and cut it down into size.
- Coat your wrap with basil hummus and add your own toppings, such as shredded carrots and beets.
- Add your own leafy greens.
- Roll up your wrap, serve, and enjoy.