Posted on April 23 2020
Butternut Squash Tacos
Makes 4 entrée portions
Taco Mix Ingredients:
- 2 cups diced steamed butternut squash
- 1 cup diced yellow onion
- 1 cup organic corn kernels, raw
- 1 cup diced tomato
- 1/2 cup serrano peppers, sliced
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- For the garnishes:
- 1 cup fresh lettuce leaves of choice
- 1 cup salsa of choice
- 8 taco shells
- In a mid-sized sauté pan, sauté the tomato, corn, onion, serrano peppers and avocado oil on high for 4 minutes.
- Add in butternut squash and all spices, including sea salt and sauté another 3-4 minutes.
- Remove from heat and layer your taco shell, lettuce and 1/8th butternut squash filling mix.
- Top each taco with fresh salsa and enjoy!
*Taco mix stores in the refrigerator for up to 1 week for easy advance prep. options.