2 cups chopped cremini mushrooms
1 large eggplant
1 cup walnuts
1 cup basil
1/2 cup olive oil
1 tsp sea salt
Bell Pepper Tapenade
1 large bell pepper
4 Tbsp basil
2 Tbsp olive oil
1/4 tsp salt
- In the Glass Personal Blender with vacuum container, blend the pesto sauce and bell pepper tapenade separately.
- In a mid-sized mixing bowl, toss the chopped cremini mushrooms with 1/2 cup of the pesto sauce.
- Let the mushrooms sit and slice 12 thin rounds of eggplant.
- Line a dehydrator tray with a non-stick drying sheet and fill each round with 2 Tbsp of mushroom mix.
- Lay side by side, so they easily hold each other up. Dehydrate at 125ºF for 4 hours. During this time, the food temp never exceeds 118ºF, but stays up over 105ºF for safe dehydrating.
- When the time is done, top each eggplant appetizer with fresh pesto dollop and red bell pepper dollop. Serve garnished with fresh basil and a pinch of sea salt!
Tools to prepare your recipe
Liquid error (sections/pf-dda09b65 line 542): product form must be given a product