Posted on April 23 2020
Chocolate Truffles (Chocolate Go Go Balls)
Marie Oser and Chef Jenny Ross makes raw Chocolate Truffles in the Sedona® Classic Food Dehydrator.
- 2 Cups Raw Pecans or Walnuts
- ½ Cup Raw Agave or Raw Honey
- 1/3-1/2 Cup Raw Cacao
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp Superfoods
- 1 Tsp Sea Salt
- In a basic food processor with the s blade attachment begin by adding nuts and processing to a meal.
- Combine all other ingredients adding chocolate to desired strength and pulse until combined,
- Add sweetener while processing until dough ball forms.
- Dehydrate for about 4 hours and enjoy!
Sedona® Classic Food Dehydrator with BPA-Free Plastic Trays