Bar Base Ingredients
4 cups pecans
2 cups raw cacao
1 cup raw agave nectar or raw honey
1 Tbsp cinnamon
1 tsp sea salt
1 cup almonds
1 cup goji berries
1 cup espresso beans (optional, replace with cacao nibs)
½ cup coconut butter
½ cup raw cacao
1/3 cup raw agave nectar or raw honey
1 tsp sea salt
Toffee Bars with Goji Berries
- In a basic food processor with the s-blade in place, process the nuts from the bar base into a basic meal. Add in the cacao and spices and pulse until well-combined. Then add the desired sweetener while the machine is in operation. Turn off food processor once dough ball is formed.
- Line a dehydration tray with a mesh screen and a nonstick drying sheet of your choice.
- Transfer dough ingredients onto the dehydration tray and press out evenly to cover the tray.
- In a mid-sized bowl, whisk together the cacao, sweetener of choice, and sea salt until well-combined.
- Using an offset spatula spread out this mixture over the bar base.
- Then in the food processor with the s-blade attachment in place, pulse the remaining topping ingredients until chopped down to smaller pieces. Take this topping and sprinkle over the bars.
- Once completely assembled, place dehydration tray in the dehydrator set at 118°F. Dehydrate at 118°F for 2 hours until the toffee bar has become cake-like.
- Serve warm or freeze and serve cold. Store leftovers for up to 21 days in the refrigerator.
Tools to prepare your recipe
Liquid error (sections/pf-a8895459 line 323): product form must be given a product