Banana Nut Vegan Cookies
Make this easy, delicious healthy organic raw cookie using the Slowstar 2-in-1 Juicer and Mincer and Sedona Combo Dehydrator. Here's a raw treat that is not only sweet, but is also high in protein and fiber. Satisfy your dessert cravings with our healthy and nutritious Banana Nut Bites!
Total time: N/A
By: Jenny Ross
organic trail mix of your choice (a mix of dried fruits and nuts)
organic dried pitted dates
organic banana, sliced
- Mince the ingredients together with the Slowstar by placing a piece of date and a slice of banana for every handful of trail mix.
- Mix the raw cookie dough and roll them up into balls.
- Line the Sedona Combo trays with non-stick sheet and arrange the balls.
- Flatten the balls with a wooden spatula or spoon.
- Set Fast Mode temperature to 155°F for 2 hours, and then set the Raw Mode temperature to 118°F for 10 hours.
- Dehydrate the cookies until the chewiness is to your liking. (For softer cookies, leave them in the dehydrator for less time, and for a more solid consistency, leave them in to dehydrate for longer).
- Serve and enjoy!