Posted on April 22 2020
Here we demonstrate how easy it is to make your own soy milk with the Greenstar® Elite Jumbo Twin-Gear Juicer. We'll also show you how to assemble the machine in this video.
How to Prepare Soybeans for Juicing:
- Soak your soybeans for about 8 hours.
- Fill a boiling pot with the presoaked soybeans and water to cover at least 2 inches over the beans.
- Continue to boil the soybeans for 10-15 minutes.
- After the boiling is complete, strain the soybeans and discard the water.
- Then, add clean, hot water to the boiled soybeans.
How to Use the Greenstar® Elite to Make Soy Milk:
- Turn on the Greenstar® and use a scoop or ladle to feed the soybeans and water together during this step.
- Push the contents down gently with the plunger. It is important to feed both the soybeans and water together during this step.
- To make more soy milk with the curd residue, mix it with water in a 1 to 1 ratio and stir it well.
- Pour it back into the feeding chute and press it down with the plunger.
- Use a strainer with a very fine mesh to filter out the small amount of curd residue from the soy milk.
- Feel free to add your sweet or savory flavors to jazz it up, or enjoy it straight, either hot or chilled.