Here we demonstrate how easy it is to make your own soy milk with the Greenstar Elite Jumbo Twin Gear Juicer. We'll also show you how to assemble the machine in the video down below.
Total time: N/A
By: Jenny Ross
dried soybeans, soaked and boiled
water, cover at least 2 inches over soybeans
agave or honey (optional)
How to Prepare Soybeans for Juicing
- Soak your soybeans for about 8 hours.
- Fill a boiling pot with the presoaked soybeans and water to cover at least 2 inches over the beans.
- Continue to boil the soybeans for 10-15 minutes.
- After the boiling is complete, strain the soybeans and discard the water.
- Then, add clean, hot water to the boiled soybeans.
How to Use the Greenstar Elite to Make Soy Milk
- Turn on the Greenstar and use a scoop or ladle to feed the soybeans and water together during this step.
- Push the contents down gently with the plunger. It is important to feed both the soybeans and water together during this step.
- To make more soy milk with the curd residue, mix it with water in a 1 to 1 ratio and stir it well.
- Pour it back into the feeding chute and press it down with the plunger.
- Use a strainer with a very fine mesh to filter out the small amount of curd residue from the soy milk.
- Feel free to add your sweet or savory flavors to jazz it up, or enjoy it straight, either hot or chilled.
Tools to prepare your recipe
Liquid error (sections/pf-1f9e31ad line 301): product form must be given a product