Focus Cold Brew with Cinnamon Oat Milk
Focus better with a lively brew featuring your favorite bean and enhanced by adaptogenic mushrooms. Benefit from a true raw vacuum extraction of both the coffee and the mushrooms, and enjoy the delicious combination as this mixes with creamy cinnamon oatmilk!
Total time: ~45 mins
By: Jenny Ross
4 scoops ground coffee
1 gram lion's mane powder
1 cup oatmilk
1 tsp cinnamon powder
- In the Shine Cold Brew Machine, fill the chamber with water up to the coffee fill line for 4 servings.
- Place your ground coffee and the lion's mane powder into the filter basket.
- Run the cycle by selecting the button for Extra strength.
- Once finished, unlock to release your freshly-made cold brew into the carafe.
- Pour out into a pitcher and add the oatmilk and cinnamon.
- Use a whisk to mix the coffee, spices, and milk until well-combined.
- Serve up this delicious mix in your favorite chilled glass and sprinkle with cinnamon before serving. Store this mix for up to 7 days after preparation.
You can freeze the mix into ice cubes for easy additions to smoothies or to add to your next batch of hot coffee for an added kick!