Almond Coconut Yogurt
Tired of looking for dairy-free yogurt? Try making your own vegan Almond Coconut Yogurt in any blender and the Yolife Yogurt Maker with a recipe inspired by Lou Corona! Enjoy the benefits of having live cultures in your diet for a healthier life!
Total time: N/A
By: Jenny Ross
1 cup of almonds, soaked overnight
flesh from 2-3 young coconut
2-3 cups of coconut water
- Soak the almonds in water for at least 8 hours or overnight to breakdown their enzyme inhibitors.
- Place the almonds, coconut flesh, and coconut water inside your blending container.
- Blend all ingredients together for about 1 minute or until it reaches a smooth consistency.
- Add the Yolife Yogurt Starter to the smoothly blended mixture and reblend for an additional 5-10 seconds. This will add live cultures to the mixture.
- Place the yogurt mixture in individual Yolife jars or any container of your choice.
- Keep them inside the Yolife Yogurt Maker overnight for about 6-12 hours to ferment.
- Top it off with berries, nuts or seeds. Enjoy and refrigerate any leftovers for later.