3 cups water
1 cup soaked nut of choice like cashews, almonds, pili nuts, or pistachios
¼ cup hemp seeds
2 Tbsp raw agave nectar, coconut nectar, or other sweetener
1 tsp spirulina
1 tsp maca powder or lucama*
¼ tsp sea salt
4 drops mint essential oil (optional)
Directions for Using the Soyabella
- Add nuts, grains, or seeds to the FINE SCREEN and attach to the MOTOR HEAD securely. Ensure the fitting is secure to prevent machine damage while blending.
- Add water to the CARAFE.
- Press RAW (or Mill) button and allow to process. Check the milk to see if the desired consistency has been reached by lifting the MOTOR HEAD to look inside the carafe. Run the RAW (or Mill) cycle up to 2 more times to achieve creamier milk per your own preference.
- Remove SCREEN and pulp.
- Optional: Add additional ingredients. The following ingredients are nice flavor additions and can also be added for different results in STEP 5: 1-2 Tbsp raw cacao powder, 2 drops mint essential oil (food-grade), 1 tsp cinnamon, 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice, 1 tsp spirulina
- Replace MOTOR HEAD and press RAW (or Mill) button to mix in additional ingredients.
- Pour out milk and enjoy fresh! Store remaining milk in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Tools to prepare your recipe
Liquid error (sections/pf-1e6cdf4f.liquid line 304): product form must be given a product