Water: for Health, for Healing, for Life
By: F. Batmanghelidj, M.D.
You always knew water was good for you. Now discover why it's nature's miracle medicine: simple, safe, free...and effective!
Based on more than twenty years of clinical and scientific research into the role of water in the body, a pioneering physician and the acclaimed author of Your Body's Many Cries for Watershows how water - yes, water! - can relieve a stunning range of medical conditions. Simply adjusting your fluid and salt intakes can help you treat and prevent dozens of diseases, avoid costly prescription drugs, and enjoy vibrant new health. Discover:
• The different signals of thirst and chronic dehydration in your body
• How much water and salt you need each day to stay healthy
• Why other beverages, including tea, coffee, and sodas, cannot be substituted for water
• How to naturally lessen, even eliminate, symptoms of asthma and allergies
• How to help prevent life-threatening conditions such as heart failure, stroke, Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease, and cancer
• How hypertension may be treated naturally, without diuretics or medication
• Why water is the key to losing weight without dieting
• How to hydrate your skin to combat premature aging.