Q. Why Probiotics?
A. Probiotics are key elements to our overall health and well-being! These living bacteria work as balancing agents for non-friendly, pathogenic bacteria that often live in the digestive tract and are the root cause of many of the chronic ailments we suffer from today. Probiotics such as L. Acidophiilus actually work to create a natural form of antibiotics in the body, helping increase our body’s ability to produce anti-microbial action against the pathogens found in the FOODS WE EAT, AIR WE BREATHE, & the things we come into CONTACT WITH.
A. Harmonious to the body, PuraCleanse acts as “healing food” for your bowel, making it one of the best complimentary healthy lifestyle products available today! Specially selected ingredients blend together to stimulate circulation, soothe nerves, and promote healthy elimination of waste from the colon both easily and efficiently! Psyllium Husk and Peppermint, two of the key ingredients in PuraCleanse, have both been linked as key components in the treatment of irritable bowl syndrome! Psyllium Husk acts as a sponge in the intestinal tract. It swells as it absorbs toxins and waste material by creating a soft mass that can easily pass through the colon.
Additionally, Psylllium Husk is a food source for friendly flora! Peppermint, also known for its healing properties, is also antispasmodic, relieving nervous irritability and reducing muscle spasms, which are very important in the treatment of irritable bowel syndrome!
Both Cleanse Powder and Capsules contain high quantities of the following ingredients:
- Hibiscus Flower: Supports upper respiratory health, alleviates occasional constipation, and promotes proper circulation!
- Psyllium Husk: Treatment of irritable bowel syndrome & nourishes flora!
- Peppermint Leaf: Antispasmodic
- Licorice Root: Digestive abnormalities, inflammation of digestive tract.
- Cascara Sagrada: Constipation & Detoxification
- Siberian Ginseng: Chronic stress/fatigue, Immunostimulant, Adaptogen
- Corn Silk: Diuretic for chronic inflammation