LiyfZymeTM are full spectrum, plant-based, super digestive enzymes, including sulfite-free papain. Using 16 different powerful enzymes this formula contains not only the highest enzyme activities but has been specially designed with the best ratios to meet today’s varying diets! Excellent for using with cooked foods and raw foods which are both enzyme deficient. Enzymes are the vital workers necessary for optimal digestion, they are responsible for the breakdown and absorption of all nutrients, and are the body’s key communicators. Using all natural wholefood enzyme cofactors, Lifyzyme is able to create a soothing effect even for those who have extreme heartburn or indigestion. This makes this all-natural, non-synthetic Super Digestive Supplement the perfect choice for everyone! It’s not only the food in your life, but the Liyf in your food!
- Protease/Acid Stable Protease: Work to convert protein into usable amino acids.
- Amylase: Works to convert carbohydrates and starch into usable energy.
- Glucoamylase: Works to convert sugars into usable energy.
- Lipase: Works to breakdown fats and oils.
- Maltase: Works to breakdown malt sugars and grains into usable energy.
- Lactase: Works to breakdown Lactose.
- Cellulase: Assists in the breakdown of dietary fiber and helps detoxify cells.
- Invertase: Works to breakdown sugars into usable energy.
- Beta-D-Galactosidase: Works to breakdown Lactose.
- Alpha-D-Galactosidase: Works to breakdown non-digestible poly-saccharides.
- Phytase: Works to breakdown phytic acid in grains and seeds.
- Super Oxidised Dismutase: Anti-oxidant that protects cells from toxicity.
- Serratia Peptidase (Catalse): Works to breakdown arterial plaque.
- Papain: Proteolytic enzyme for inflammation reduction.
- Bromelain: Works to breakdown protein and aids in indigestion.
- Enzyme Cofactor Whole Food Blend (featuring the following)
- Quinoa Sprouts-Rich in amino acids, Fennel Seed- Helps clean the liver, spleen, and billiary bladder, Rose Hips- Rich in vitamin C, rose hips have numerous health benefits, Vitamins/Minerals- Enzyme Cofactors.
Q. What are Whole Food Vitamins?
A. ABSOLUTELY NO SYNTHETICS!
Our vitamins, also known as enzyme cofactors, are derived from 100% whole food. Our whole food enzyme cofactors include: Quinoa Sprouts, Fennel Seed, Rose Hips, Orange, Broccoli, Bell Pepper, & Carrot Juice.
Q. What are the Capsules made out of?
A. Vegetable Cellulose