Choison’s® V-Slicer is designed to offer superior convenience and safety, while still providing consistent and swift slicing of produce. Featuring an upright and standing position the V-Slicer makes for a convenient and easy to use mandoline slicer that helps create even uniform slices of adjustable thickness. The Japanese design and forged stainless steel blade mirrors the sharpness of a Santoku knife, while the V shape of the blade helps to center and cut through produce with a straighter cut than a standard blade would. Two protection features the chute box Finger Guard and Large Pusher make this the safest mandoline on the market. At the same time holes at the back of blades help prevent suction and keep the produce in motion for a smooth push and pull action, slicing produce safely and efficiently.
• Prepare uniformed slices of produce for use with a dehydrator, fryer, or oven
• Slice onions, carrots, tomatoes cucumbers, beets, and more for salad bars
• Make even and thick onion ring slices
• Process large amounts of produce in half the time it would take with a knife
• Ensure standardized slices in thickness every pass
• Create paper thin slices for a decorative flair
• Variable thickness control settings gives you control on just how thick or thin you want your slices to be