Posted on April 23 2020
Easy to Make Delicious and Healthy Organic Raw Cookie using the Slowstar® 2-in-1 Juicer and Mincer and Sedona® Combo Dehydrator.
Here's a raw treat that is not only sweet, but is also high in protein and fiber! Satisfy your dessert cravings with our healthy and nutritious Banana Nut Bites!
- Organic Trail Mix of your Choice (a Mix of Dried Fruits and Nuts)
- Organic Dried Pitted Dates
- Organic Banana (Sliced)
- Mince the ingredients together with the Slowstar® 2-in-1 Juicer and Mincer by placing a piece of date and a slice of banana for every handful of trail mix.
- Mix the raw cookie dough and roll them up into balls.
- Line the Sedona® Combo trays with non-stick sheet and arrange the balls.
- Flatten the balls with a wooden spatula or spoon.
- Set Fast Mode temperature to 155 degrees for 2 hours, and then set the Raw Mode temperature to 118 degrees for 10 hours.
- Dehydrate the cookies until the chewiness is to your liking. (For softer cookies, leave them in the dehydrator for less time, and for a more solid consistency, leave them in to dehydrate for longer).
- Serve and enjoy!